yesterdays printing and inspiration...







A friend said he was really enjoying lectures and talks on the site TED, 
and that I would find them both very interesting and inspirational,
and he was right!
I've been busy working in my studio today listening to very inspirational people talking about life,
and I've loved it,
it's a wonderful site,
I've listened to
  JK Rowling, the fringe benefits of failure
Steve Jobs, how to live before you die
Amy Purdy, Living beyond limits
Dan Gilbert, the surprising science of happiness
and
Maira Kalman, the illustrated woman,
and I've loved them all and recommend you have a listen or choose a speech that would interest you.

I love how the above speakers use humour, even in the darkest situations to help make things positive,
wonderful stuff!

have a fabulous weekend x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts