The Calling of the sea.....







Ahhh, is summer really coming to an end? 
It's been such an amazing British summer!

 September always feels like all change to me, new term, new season, 
pack away the sun dresses and stock up on hot chocolate. I even made a winter veg and lentil soup last night! ( but the heating hasn't come on yet my other half will be pleased to hear! )

We went to Runswick Bay last week, my fave seaside spot,
We collected lots of shells and fossils, and it inspired me to finish this print yesterday.


Can you see whose sunny face inspired the print!


Have a lovely weekend:)

Comments

  1. Great print - a perfect likeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are providing Manual Printers services of printing the HR manuals and documents. Online ordering service is available 24/7 to save your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts