5 days to Christmas and my mum read to me...


Little Robin Red Vest by Jan Fearnley.
Kind little Robin has given all his winter vests to his chilly friends, which leaves him vestless on Christmas eve....



...but the big man himself comes to the rescue along with his missus and her knitting needles to create a special little red vest.


And if you look out of the window on a wintry day like today you just might see him in his little red vest!
Ahhhhhh, I love Christmas!
 We have a big basket of Christmas books which all get read on the run up to the big day. I read this to Son last night and it has become a Christmas classic in our house over the years with such gorgeous sensitive illustrations by Jan Fearnley, beautiful!

Comments

  1. Oh thank you so much for your encouraging words. On the whole I am very excited for Micah to be starting his adult life, I remember like it's only yesterday the excitement I felt as I left to go to college. Yes times and seasons, they all change and each has a special sweetness. Wishing you and your family love, peace and happiness over the Christmas season and into the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we found this in the library last week and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts