A day at Yorkshire sculpture park...

Yet another great day at The YSP, ( it's just one of my favourite places in the world to take the kids and they love it!) There's something new to discover every time we go, gorgeous park land filled with wonderful art and sculptures including work from local sculptors Barbara Hepworth (above) and Henry Moore! just fab! I have so many lovely family memories at this park and school holidays rarely go by without a visit.

Lily pads... inspiration for a new screen print I want to do,
A quick game of Pooh sticks before we go home, another inspiring creative day!

Comments

  1. Oh what a fantastic place this must be. I seem to remember it being near Bretton Hall? I got a University place there but decided to go to London. Your kids must love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts